Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12

Next week is the presentation for the 20% project. Presentations will be either Thursday or Friday and I am not very nervous. I already have an idea of what I am gong to say now all I need to do is actually get started on the power point. Mr.Lee just told me that I will be presenting on Friday and I think I would have preferred to present on Thursday just to get it over with. I am sort of nervous to present by myself but the good thing is that the presentations can not be over five minutes.I will try to make it at least three minutes because I do not want to just stand up there by myself for a long time. I think that my presentation won't be awful but it won't be absolutely amazing. It's weird to think that I have spent a whole year-it doesn't feel like it-working on a project and now it's coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment