Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10

I have written the beginning of my story and I'm pretty excited about it. Things are coming along pretty well and I can not wait for the finished project. I sort of changed what I was going to originally write for my 20% project. I sort of began to write a short story since I won't have the time to write an entire novel. I am typing the short story on my laptop and when I finish I will put it together in a "packet" complete with its own book cover. Starting today, I have three weeks left for the presentation. I will either present on Thursday or Friday and I am actually, as of today, not very scared or nervous to present. I don't have a fear of public speaking so I think that things will go pretty good. The presentation must be at least five minutes and we have to talk about our project, what we did, how it finally turned out, etc. I sort of began to think about what I should say and I think that I will start off with some sort of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment