Friday, March 7, 2014

Week 5

I have begun to brainstorm on all the topics that I could write my children's book about. I still want to get some sort of feel on what children want to read about. Basically that is my only problem because I have a couple of ideas. One idea that I'm sort of playing with is writing a story about a little girl that dreams about becoming a figure skater or a veterinarian and at the end, the story fast forwards to a time in the future where she finally did accomplish her dreams. I really do like the concept but I have no idea if that is something that children would want to read.I think that that is what I will write my book about. I want to ask Alex and Valerie what they will write about and if they have even begun to write anything. I think that we should have at least some sort of rough draft by the end of the month. If we don't then I think we will have to work extra harder. Our project so far is coming along okay.








No comments:

Post a Comment